A lesson in mind control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lesson in mind control

Fascinating....the NeoCons should hire this guy....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Look interesting... I wil listen it up tonight!
    bleh

Comment

Now... can he tame a mindworm?

Comment

The three that pulled the heist were just play acting much the same as people pretend to cluck like a chicken while 'hypnotised'. Nobody would walk with a gun - even a toy gun, in their pocket, ready to use if a money van just happened along. And only the dimmest people would fail to recognise the cues and not realise they were being manipulated.

The only people who were mind controlled were those gullible enough to believe this was genuine display of brainwashing.

Result = three people play acting to get a rush, one person (who laughed when the van with music rolled past) intelligent enough to know he was being manipulated.
        Last edited by Bkeela; September 23, 2006, 01:25.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I know, it's great isn't it! Just like almost no one would ever follow an experiment thru to its bitter end, believing that they were delivering a potentially deadly electrical shock to someone....only the dimmest people would fail to recognise the cues and not realise they were being manipulated.

Except of course that they do....

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Bkeela, you are thinking too deep and missing the point.

Right now you are being manipulated, most of them you will not be aware of until someone points it out to you.
            be free

Comment

"Look into the eyes, look into the eyes. Not around the eyes, but into the eyes"
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Vel, do you remember any of the details about this video? I am taking an Elements of Psychology class this semester and we were discussing the original electroshock experiment in class. I relayed to the professor that I had seen it used in this video, but Google vids no longer has the vid up.

I am trying to hunt down the information about the video so the professor can view it, as he had not seen it himself.

Comment

Can't get the video.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

me neither.

Comment

yeah, give us some key words or a new link.. this one is dead.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That's Derren Brown: Heist you guys are talking about. I couldn't find the video.
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Thankx much Ari.

Comment

Working...
                          X