Grrrr... .eu domain revocation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrr... .eu domain revocation...

It seems someone has challenged the information I used to register my .eu domains. Anyone want to help me out here and let me use their verifiable address (in europe)?
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Hah, and you thought you can outsmart MarkG that easily

Comment

Come on, posters! Help a monkey out.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why? I root for MarkG in this fight.

Comment

Mark is the challenger? I knew he was challenged, but...
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well Kaak here bought the Apolyton.eu domain, which is reserved for EU citizens. Now eu justice has caught up with him, and he is panicking.

Comment

Why is .eu any different than .net ?

I'm beginning to get pissed off now.

Comment

It is a regional TLD like .ca or .jp...that is, you need to be a citizen of the country.

.net is not a regional TLD.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh. Well kaak, you're screwed, buddy.

Comment

EU is like most country specific domains which can only be used by citizens of the country. Or like .gov or .edu in the US. You can't get it just because you want it.

Comment

There's not a .tex ??? What kind of bull**** is this?
                      Who's in charge of the internet? Who do I call? Al Gore?

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Probably Gore.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Even Alberta has its own in .ab.ca

I guess Texas just doesn't matter.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X