Republicans Gone Wild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans Gone Wild!

I noticed a thread about Republicans calling for Bush's impeachment on the Worldwide Republican Party Meetup Message Board. There seems to be little disagreement there that impeachment would be a good idea.

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Unbelievable!

Comment

i was hoping for hot republican teases that never get too explicit
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: anonymous people on TEH INTERNETS call for President's impeachment!

Comment

would anne coulter flashing her boobs qualify as republicans going wild?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            i was hoping for hot republican teases that never get too explicit
            Your hope is not in vain:

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
              would
              Spoiler:
              anne coulter flashing her boobs
              qualify as republicans going wild?
              Please never mention such a thing again. I have blanked it out to prevent innovent eyes from being inadvertently harmed by the idea. I suggest you edit out your post, at which point I will remove this one as well.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I think that Anne Coulter probably has that thing from Total Recall under her shirt.
                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

It's been a long time since I saw Totall Recall, but I can speculate as to what you are getting at. Not that I am going to try particularly hard to imagine it. Let us just agree that whatever is under there is probably mannish to such a degree that only the skilled prose of H.P. Lovecraft could sufficiently convey the horrors thereof.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                    BREAKING NEWS: anonymous people on TEH INTERNETS call for President's impeachment!
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                    X