Places to buy good, cheap suits in New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to buy good, cheap suits in New York City

I need to buy suits, with the exchange rate and lower sales taxes I figured I'd wear my only suit there for the first day of a week-long business trip, then pick up a couple other suits.

So, what're some good stores in NYC for well-made, well-priced suits conveniently accessible by subway?

(where is Boris...)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

He hasn't posted much since moving to Portland

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No one here lives in NYC?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Go to CG
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Boo

Comment

GePap does, but you really expect a New Yawker to be helpful? HA!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They're all rude.

Comment

Yes, they are. If you come to Dallas, I'll help you.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let's hope it never comes to that.

Comment

Working...
                  X