No announcement yet.

Kinky criticized for another remark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont vote so im not voting but if ya think about it he has a chance to win becasue look at the other folks running u have grandma and the other dude that are promising to change the same crap the others have. They cant change any of the **** they bring to the table.
    I cant count on my hands and feet how many people were yelling the schools need money and we are gonna change, and 20 years later (cause thats all my toes and fingers) we are still sayng we are gonna change the school funding.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

This whole kinky thing reminds me of an old movie i saw where richard pryors character runs for mayor cause he wants to lose money and the other contenders were bad for the city
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Rick Perry cut funds that include upkeep of state parks.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Tolerant Calgary
          That is too funny. I like the end, where these black people are denied entry to 5 different places for stupid reason, like wearing running shoes, under 25, big shirts, but white guys with these things are allowed in.

The 6th place they go to lets them in. The name of the place?

Cowboys!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Don't get me started on school funding. The lottery was supposed to address that. Yeah, my ass.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

slowwy i already know that which is why i brought it up. All of the other contenders are saying we are gonna and we are gonna and i know it aint gona happen. liek i said i have been watching this for the last 20 years and it hasnt happened yet. The lottery thats a freaking joke, it was approved promising so much to the education and it gets if im still up to date 3 % of the profits

Comment

Oh, I wasn't slamming you at all. In fact, it was confirmation of the lies that are told.

Comment

Its funny wheni think of kinky running it brings back the memories of ross perot that helped get clinton elected hence now we have hillary o good lord thanks for her. On the other hand i look at it this way too strayhorn the treasurer is oe of the other then the big other bubba cant think of his name both doing the same empty promises, brings me to think what could kinky actually do if elected

Comment

They did the same thing to Upton Sinclair in the 1930s, when he ran for govenor of California. They went through his books (he was a fiction writer) took a quote from one of his characters, and slapped it up on billboards with Sinclair's name next to it. Sinclair was trapped, because he'd obviously written those words and couldn't deny them, and trying to explain that it was fiction didn't help.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Tolerant Calgary
                      While interesting, there are other reasons those guys weren't allowed in. They've been on the news before in stories against nightclubs. That's why in the clips you hear the bouncers say stuff like "I know who you are, I've seen you before..." -- it's not that they're black, it's that they're there to cause media trouble.

And Roadhouse is 25+ with a strict dress code, unless you have a VIP card...

And when my BF went to Tantra (the second club) with runners on once, he had to pay the bouncer $20 to get in...

This isn't racism, it's about bouncers being an ass.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                      X