No announcement yet.

Oh, Mugabe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, suicide's a sin, and he's catholic. It will never work. Where's cold-war like CIA when you need it?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      I want to make fun of this, but I can't manage it. This situation is just too sad...
      Agreed.
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I wouldn´t like to be the successor to Mugabe as head of the state.

It will be hard work to correct everything that went wrong during the time Mugabe was ruling the country.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

what successor? Zimbabwe will fall apart and be conquered by whatever tourist armed with camera with a flashlight passing by.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

I agree with Mugabe's policies. These will steadily depopulate Zimbabwe until we get a giant nature reserve in the heart of Africa. A place where elephant, lions and rhinos can roam freely.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

And tigers.

We got tigers, only in Zimbabwe...
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
              X