Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Sickos Live Near You?

Here's the run down:

- Mom say's she's missing her foster child after having a stroke in a local park not far from where I live
    - Kid is autistic
    - Huge search party occurs for 2 days to find the kid who everyone thinks has wondered off
    - A week goes bye police search families house
    - the family finally confeses that they tied the kid up with duct tape and locked him in the closet while they went off to a family reunion for the weekend and when they got back he was dead so they burnt his body on some abandoned road

sick bastards, I swear.. The Foster Care system around here is getting slammed to. Apparently, the parents were in financial trouble and the father had a history of domestic violence... not the kind of family you want to give a special needs foster child too.

On top of it, the mother who gave up the kid is now sueing the foster care system.
    Monkey!!!

Well, that really tops any sicko I can think of in my neighborhood...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

There are plenty of foster care stories like that unfortunately.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm

Makes you long for those halcyon days in California, eh?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

hell no
          Monkey!!!

Comment

From last fall in Toronto:

Witness did nothing as T.O. boy starved to death
            Updated Fri. Oct. 14 2005 6:00 AM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

Courtroom spectators were left aghast Thursday by testimony from a man who says he did nothing to help as a six-year-old boy starved to death before his eyes.

James Mills' shocking admission came as he was testifying in the first-degree murder trial of his former landlords, Elva Bottineau and her husband Norman Kidman.

Bottineau and Kidman are accused of neglecting their grandson Jeffrey Baldwin until he died of starvation just six weeks shy of his sixth birthday. Jeffrey weighed an emaciated 21 pounds when he died in November, 2002. A healthy six-year-old normally weighs twice that much.

Mills, then-boyfriend of one of Bottineau and Kidman's daughters, lived at the couple's home at the time. As a boarder in the house where young Jeffrey starved to death, he was one of the few people who could have done something to stop the fatal neglect.

By his own admission, Mills had plenty of opportunities to intervene -- when he witnessed Jeffrey begging fruitlessly for food and water, for example, or when the boy and his seven-year-old sister were locked in a filthy room for days at a time.

The stench emanating from the unheated room where Jeffrey was often holed up with his sister was overpowering, Mills said, recalling how the children were "surrounded by feces and urine," and "treated worse than a dog."

But, as Mills testified Thursday, despite the horror he witnessed he didn't want to meddle for fear of losing his free room and board.

"I'm watching out for my own ass," Mills said in an videotaped statement to police. "I have a life of my own. I don't need to be stuck in jail for 10 to 20 years over something I said that was wrong."

Reporting from the downtown Toronto court, CTV's John Lancaster said Mills nonchalance on the stand drew icy glares from the judge, and sent many upset spectators leaving the court in tears.

Unfortunately, James Mills was not the only person who ignored the warning signs.

Jeffrey had been placed in his grandparents' custody by the Catholic Children's Aid Society -- despite Bottineau having been convicted in the death of her infant daughter and Kidman's record as a convicted child abuser.

In fact, a children's aid assessment of Bottineau conducted in 1970 described her as an "incompetent parent who was a danger to herself and others."

The agency had seized Jeffrey and his sister while it probed abuse allegations against their parents in 1998.

The society has since admitted mistakes were made in the case, and has changed its screening policy for family adoptions.

Nevertheless, Jeffrey's paternal grandmother, who sat front row in the courtroom Thursday, says she's still haunted by the little boy's suffering.

"It's very overwhelming, I think every day about it -- why and how -- and it's very difficult," Susan Dimitriadis told CTV News. "It's hard to think about it."
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have some Homo Sapiens Sapiens for neighbors. What does that tell you?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Some people aren't fit to live.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  I have some Homo Sapiens Sapiens for neighbors. What does that tell you?
                  You got a problem with Homos?
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Ogie lives near me... do I win?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The foster parents are sick bastards but the slut who gave up her kid because she just didn't want to bother is also a piece of crap. She didn't want anything to do with the kid but now she wants to profit from his death? What a worthless person.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

[q=Ogie Oglethorpe]Be afraid. Be very afraid.[/q]

I already am. What, with the "very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, ... subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle".
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

You got a problem with Homos?

Damn right I do!
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

FunFact: Most autistics take very, very poorly to physical restraint. I'm only an Aspie and I hate people touching me without my permission. Actually grabbing on and holding me in place, on the rare occasions it's happened, drove me close to panic. This child, being full-blown autistic, may have actually died of shock when he was restrained with duct-tape and shoved in a closet. Anybody remember the case of the autistic kid who died after fundies tried to "exorcise" him?

So this was probably a good deal worse than we can imagine.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X