New Tickle Me Elmo Unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tickle Me Elmo Unveiled

This is supposed to be an amzing toy development. I can envision RAH spending many happy hours with it.

September 20, 2006 12:59 a.m. EST

Megan Shannon - All Headline News Staff Writer

(AHN) - Only 50 people had seen the new Tickle Me Elmo or T.M.X Elmo -- the X standing for extreme. The toy was featured on Fisher price's web site only in shadow -- building anticipation for its release.

The toy was finally introduced Tuesday by Mattel's Fisher Price and people are already lining up to buy the product.

People are already expecting a repeat of the Tickle Me Elmo frenzy that took place 10 years ago.

Elmo's excitement will also be intensified. This toy will slap his knee and fall onto the floor in a laughing fit.

The toy will cost $40 and will be available this Christmas season.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm so going to kill someone to get this for Josie!

I can hardly wait!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

People are already expecting a repeat of the Tickle Me Elmo frenzy that took place 10 years ago.

I feel old.

Comment

this makes me incredibly young
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Elmo's excitement will also be intensified. This toy will slap his knee and fall onto the floor in a laughing fit.

So wait, is this what it does? It took them ten years to figure out how to get it to hit itself and then fall down?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Imagine if Honda made the tickle me elmo...

Woopdidoo....

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

It took them ten years to figure out how to get it to hit itself and then fall down?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Only 50 people had seen the new Tickle Me Elmo or T.M.X Elmo -- the X standing for extreme.
                Aw, I thought the X standed for something else.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

It falls down, rolls around, pounds it's hands on the floor, stands up, talks. There's, I think, 3 occurrences of this laughing fit in succession.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

This release made the national news here in the US. Talk about diversion of the masses. Sheesh!
                    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Easy marketing.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

american media is left or right, its escapist.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          Imagine if Honda made the tickle me elmo...

Woopdidoo....

Spec.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That monstrosity is about to fry the poor girl with high-powered laser beams!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think it would be more cool if it laughed itself to death. It could slap its knee, fall down then while rolling on the ground laughing it begins to make choking noises, then gasps for air and finally lies still. After 15 minutes it would get up and then exclaim: "Ha, Ha! Elmo fool you! You thought Elmo dead, but Elmo fool you! Elmo fool you! Ha, Ha!"

I wonder if its possible to re-program one of those things?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Constantly trying to drum up business, aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X