ZOMG!!!!11!! Che Totally PWNED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll recover
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        The ex-hubbie claimed that he took the child to protect it from the wife's boyfriend. His family refuted our nurse's story and claimed that her boyfriend was abusing the child. Guess whose story the friendly judge accepted? Since the incident took place in the friendly judge's jurisdiction his was the final say so.

(The brandishing of the firearm took place after the nurse pursued the ex-husband back to his home turf.)
        Now I'm confused. I thought the original post on this said:

One day hubbie wrested the kid away from our nurse, at gun point, drove the kid over the county line and had the friendly judge reverse the decision.
        So the kid wasn't wrested away at gunpoint? He was wrested away and then the firearm was brandished after crossing the county line?

Comment

Yeah, sorry for the confusion.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            But Imran I doubt that a parent with access to achild crossing a county line would violate any kidnapping laws unless the access order specifically precluded such travel
            Well, I guess it would depend on the state and the court the case was in. I wouldn't imagine that it'd be a problem most of the time, but there are states like Texas where it is a loooong way from the west end of the state to the east end of the state. I was just speculating (hadn't heard of it).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X