A question to audiophile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to audiophile

Is there anyone who can send me some of his appreciation/comments/info about an hifi system that I have at my home.

This is an old (mid-eighties system), I found in love with the system, and I want to bought it from my sister, and I want to know If I have good ear.

Speaker: Technics SB-L51
    Receiver: Technics SA-120
    Turntable: Technics SL-120

Thank you
    bleh

I know that Technics has always been a good product. Other than that, I only know the Technics SL-120 turntable is direct drive, which is good.

I would think it to be a good vintage stereo.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you love the sound, what more do you want? Maybe you'll have to buy a better cartridge. But if you like the sound as is, maybe not. Good luck finding LP's.

Technics has a pretty good rep for turntables. They're the makers of the fabled SL-1200, after all. As for the rest, i don't know.

Beware of the audiophiles, they're often nuts! Who else would pay 100 000$ USD for a turntable?
      Attached Files
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
      X