X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie Domi overrated in every respect.

Will not be missed.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      Tie Domi. I remember him being in 1994 NHL hockey for SEGA... he had a zero speed, zero ability, but 100/100 fighting.

I can't believe he's played this long.

-Arrian

and that was in his prime.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

His prime is when he's on the bench.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Tie Domi joins TSN!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So, this guy specialized in the beating-the-crap-out-of-people aspects of hockey, and now he's commentating?

"Hmm...in that situation, I would have used a left jab to open, Bob. Right hook gives you more power but you need the speed to hit constantly and get him off balance. When the first five jabs have hit and his vision's all FUBAR, that's when you break out the occasional hook. You keep taking time to swing that right arm around, he's going to be staying awful clear-headed, and then you're in trouble. And you've only got a limited time before the ref breaks it up. I'll tell you this: the number one rule in hockey is to stay in control of the fight.

"Okay, fight's over. Now, they're, uh, moving on the ice, and the puck is somewhere out there--hard to see something so small, and TORONTO SCORES! I think. Oh, look, Johnsen just shoved--no, no, that was just normal checking. *****."
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok,

Asher, better tune your HDTV to the max!!!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This guy is so ****ING UGLY that I'm afraid it'll damage my computer.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                X