X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News

Tie Domi to retire!

More to follow!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Who?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Don't troll!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

somthing to do with Hockey
        Monkey!!!

Comment

What
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            somthing to do with Hockey
            Girls in short skirts!!

Comment

Tie Domi is the greatest Maple Leaf of all time. There are calls to retire his jersey...

Comment

Wtf! Greatest ever....

What blasphamy...

Never say such stupid things again Asher.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

What? then who looks like a pitbull the most after this? Or shaped like a short brick..
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hey Asher, what about the Hall of Famers Frank Mahovlich, Red Kelly, Johnny Bower, Dave Keon, Andy Bathgate and Tim Horton?

Better players than domi any day. Al domi does is punch and take punches and laughs afterwards. He missed his real career as a boxer.

Tie Domi

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Tie Domi is the best Eastern Conference player ever. I don't care what you say!

Comment

Ok...I see where you're going with this...

You just lost all credibility.

Spec.

Comment

Did I, or did you?

Comment

Tie Domi. I remember him being in 1994 NHL hockey for SEGA... he had a zero speed, zero ability, but 100/100 fighting.

I can't believe he's played this long.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                              Who?
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X