• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he must have gas
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I believe you know, Lord Winston.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not much of a chili eater. But without beans I suppose.

Comment

get the rope
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Why else would you call them chilli beans?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              Heh, whatever gave you the idea for a thread like this?
              He was turned away from an official ICS competition just today.

Comment

Those jackasses spell chili wrong.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That's old Hampshire for you.

Comment

it also has microwave directions!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Sloww: think you mean this:

Comment

Japher, where IS that rope?

Comment

Apparently, I've never had what the ICS considers chili...

Is there another organizatio that sanctions competition for with-beans chili? You know, the kind we've all actually eaten???
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It doesn't matter what's Mel's Diner chain says, Jrabbit.

And yes, atawa. Those are definitely necessary.

Comment

if it doenst include beans doesnt that mean it is only chili con carne? beans are a necessity for me when i cook it
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Con carne means with meat. Well, it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X