Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herra Gautason
    Okay, we aren´t fair to animals.

But who gives a f*ck about that, honestly?
    I do.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I am very fair and equal to animals. I will happily butcher and BBQ all of the tasty ones and a few of the not so tasty ones.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'd leave whale rapers alone

Originally posted by Lorizael

I have an urge to respond to this statement with something alone the lines of, "Shutup, whale raper!" But I really don't care enough to.

It takes a pretty big dick to rape a whale.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I only eat tasty animals.

as for treating them nicely, I only like the cute animals. Sadly, the ugly amimals have to fend for themselves.

Comment

Re: I'd leave whale rapers alone

Originally posted by pchang

It takes a pretty big dick to rape a whale.
            Maybe he rapes baby whales.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
              No, we generally are not fair to animals at all.
              or other people for that matter

but hey, who said life is supposed to be fair?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

as for fair treatment of people, it's similar to the animal kingdom. The better looking people tend to get the fairer treatment. Just as the better looking animals tend to get better treatment (Koala bears, Panda bears etc)

Comment

Why do we are so irrationally afraid of Spider?
                  Is that some kinds of a fear coming from our unconscious? Is this genetics?

Man, even If I'm not afraid of spider... The picture of the 6inch spider is enought to make feel some fear about him...

Something is wrong with spiders... throw rocks at them!
                  bleh

Comment

"The tendency of Europeans and their descendants to be fearful of spiders does not seem to be shared by people in many non-European cultures, and this is not consistent with those evolutionary accounts of spider fear which suggest that spider fear should be a common feature of the human gene pool regardless of culture (e.g. Seligman, 1971). However, it is consistent with the present thesis which argues that spider fear developed as a result of the association between spiders and disease in Europe after the tenth century." In other words, arachnophobia began as misplaced fear during the plague (having historical basis), then was passed down through European families adding a cultural basis.
                    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      who said life is supposed to be fair?
                      Anyone who wants to be treated "fairly" themselves, in effect.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        why arent animals fair to us?
                        Because they lack this thing called conscience.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          I only eat tasty animals.

as for treating them nicely, I only like the cute animals. Sadly, the ugly amimals have to fend for themselves.
                          You get pretty much the same treatment I guess, you know, fending for yourself.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            as for fair treatment of people, it's similar to the animal kingdom. The better looking people tend to get the fairer treatment. Just as the better looking animals tend to get better treatment (Koala bears, Panda bears etc)
                            Pandas are almost extinct Einstein. So are tigers,....and so many others...

Spec.

Comment

eat 'em why you can
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                                Why do we are so irrationally afraid of Spider?
                                Is that some kinds of a fear coming from our unconscious? Is this genetics?

Man, even If I'm not afraid of spider... The picture of the 6inch spider is enought to make feel some fear about him...

Something is wrong with spiders... throw rocks at them!
                                Its genetic. Some spiders can kill you, so you are programmed to be affraid of it even if you dont know what it is, just like snakes and so on. Take a domestic monkey that never seen a snake before, show one to it and it'll run away instinctivly.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X