X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will be assimilated.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

So what can we honest, hard-working Polytubbies do to stop this invasion?
      Blah

Comment

Rile up the Finns to fight back. But that's kinda like the "nuclear option."

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

whatever... Canadians are just American's in denial.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            whatever... Canadians are just American's in denial.
            I deny that!!
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Everything is going according to plan.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Slow and steady wins the race. The inertia of all the polite, intelligent, and well-informed Canadians creeps along like a glacier, dominating the landscape.

Pretty soon there we'll see Canuck wanna-be threads asking things like, "Where can I buy a touque, eh?"

Comment

The inertia of all the polite, intelligent, and well-informed Canadians
                  So I take it Asher is a CIA plant?

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The inertia of all the polite, intelligent, and well-informed Canadians
                    Where can I find such Canadians?
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

So I take it Asher is a CIA plant?

-Arrian
                      Absolutely. All the American spies in Canada say they come from Alberta - it's the only conceivable cover.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                        Where can I find such Canadians?
                        I'm guessing you've happened to either spend time: 1) with Canadians in the States - where we adopt a more American-familiar persona so that we don't show ya'll up too much; or 2) with American migrants and spies in Canada - they are very numerous in some areas.

Comment

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

[Canadian Politeness]

Sorry, eh?

[/Canadian Politeness]

Take off, you hoser!
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                            X