Hmmm. How About Musical Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. How About Musical Questions?

I have one. What do you think of Snow Patrol - Final Straw cd in particular?
    I've heard the group name but that's about it. Getting this right now. Anyone know it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

it's pretty good.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I listened to that last night. I like them. Also got a Keane. Like them, too.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Keane have to be the dullest band in Christendom
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Snow Patrol.

They are amazing in concert. The only iTunes song I've ever downloaded was the Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Live in Toronto) track.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            They're slightly more interesting musically than Bad Religion.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I only listened to a song or two, but it was ok. Wasn't Zeppelin or anything but hey...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

And yet their leader singer was supposedly abusing 'substances' whilst appearing with them.

Must have been sedative addiction.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X