Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider OT posts a good measure of intelligence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston

This is most disappointing; I thought you were smarter than that.
    ugh..me too
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

heck no

If I had to accountable for some of my late night, after overtime posts on Apolyton, I would be a good contender for the Darwin award
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Yes, I think anyone who posts here is an idiot.

Oh.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I look what they argue for! What else? If they agree with me then they must have at least some measure of intelligence. If they disagree then they obviously have barely enough brains to dig ditches.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Not necessarily...I am sure some peoples posts are the result of google and wikipedia
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

In my case they definitely don't. Written paper work does, as well as how you deal with complex situations. Is responding to your question a complex situation?

Comment

For you, definitely
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

no

sometimes I say stupid things to try to get a laugh. I'm not really this stupid. . Okay maybe I am. .

Comment

No. PH is actually quite intelligent, but not as smart as the hype would have you believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X