Witchdoctor orders Serb to have sex with hedgehog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witchdoctor orders Serb to have sex with hedgehog

A Serbian man who went to a witchdoctor in search of a cure for premature ejaculation rather foolishly took the shaman's advice, viz: have sex with a hedgehog.

You know the rest: Zoran Nikolovic, 35, from Belgrade, ended up in the hospital with severe lacerations to his wedding tackle, according to Ananova. A hospital spokesman said: "The animal was apparently unhurt and the patient came off much worse from the encounter. We have managed to repair the damage to his penis."

We contacted a member of the International Association of Witchdoctors this morning for a comment. He told us: "This demonstrates the dangers in consulting unlicenced witchdoctors. We advise anyone with ejaculatory disfunction to consult our list of approved practitioners."

On the matter of premature ejaculation, he added: "Mix one teaspoon of powdered ocelot spleen with Red Bull under a full moon. Drink one hour before attempting penetration while sitting in a pentacle formed by toad skulls. Then, when you're on the job, think about the mother-in-law and filling in tax returns." ®

Serb
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

I thought of posting that yesterday but was too lazy to translate

Comment

Serb

Comment

Serb
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

How do hedgehogs have sex?

Very carefully
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Unlicensed witchdoctors? How scary!

And I don't know about hedgehogs, but porcupine mating practices are actually pretty hysterical. Maybe I'll be able to find the link again, maybe not, but the process involves copious watersports for some reason.

EDIT: http://paulding.net/porcupine.html

A true classic. I've posted it here before. The scary thing is, porcupines are only the second most sexually dysfunctional mammal I've heard of (third, if you include humans). Rhino females have to actually be beaten into submission...
            Last edited by Elok; September 15, 2006, 21:24.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I imagine then that the hedgehog had like some kind of tags showing vaccinations and all of that?

What about Serb?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My handle means Hedgehog. Suddenly I fear to visit Belgrad... or Omsk.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

i wonder who had it worse... Serb or the hedgehog?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

And I don't know about hedgehogs, but porcupine mating practices are actually pretty hysterical. Maybe I'll be able to find the link again, maybe not, but the process involves copious watersports for some reason.

A true classic. I've posted it here before. The scary thing is, porcupines are only the second most sexually dysfunctional mammal I've heard of (third, if you include humans). Rhino females have to actually be beaten into submission...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Conclusions

Young children should be banned from the university library basements. Sometimes the most improbable science is also the truest. Never stand close to cage which contains courting porcupines."

Edit: Oh damnit multi-post... er... mod, clean up please?

Comment

Working...
                              X