Zune announced today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laurentius

I thought Creative and Rio were flash players witha whopping 32 MB space for your 10 or so favourite tunes.

Its more like Apple ripped off Phillips with is 9 GB(?) HD mp3 players..

In any case the Zune looks like another bad copy of iPod, didnt Zen tried this and failed already?

I'm happy with my Nokia N71 + 2 GB SDmini card for my wma/aac++ tunes.

Buy a decent phone instead.
    What the hell are you talking about? The Rio player I bought maybe four years ago had 1.5 Gb at about $150. A damn good buy at the time.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

laurentius and VJ have proven themselves to be horrible horrible apple fanboys, without even being customers of apple themselves (so they say) weird!

Comment

There will be enough people who refuse to buy the dominant iPod that the Zune will be able to find a niche market. Think of it as the Linux of MP3 players...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ouch. I am bested.

Comment

Originally posted by thesilentone
            VJ have proven themselves to be horrible horrible apple fanboys
            no

I just dislike Asherbot-spam of overpriced, obsolete ripoff products of Microsoft

Comment

I suspect Microsoft cheated with those pictures. I bet those aren't actual screenshots. They look too good to be true.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Possibly, though it looks far more real than the crap they try to pull on cell phone commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

no

I just dislike Asherbot-spam of overpriced, obsolete ripoff products of Microsoft
                  Obsolete?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The software interface appears to be a lot more userfriendly than the iPod (eg, album art in album listing).

Comment

That puppy's going to break
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Hm. MS touched up the screen in the photos a little bit, but not very much, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                            That puppy's going to break

Comment

They need to make a Halo-themed one

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

The photo's don't fill me with confidence about its ability to survive a typical day in my hands... i.e., getting chucked into bags, having stuff thrown on it, stuck in a pocket with keys and various crap, all that kind of abuse that my iPod Nano has survived, and it's working perfectly (albeit mucky as hell).

The more I read about it, the more I think that the only people who are going to buy this thing in any serious numbers are those who will avoid Apple as a matter of principle rather than making a rational purchase... Asher, for instance .
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X