Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I got an xbox 360, and I'm filling out the Microsoft warranty, where i can mail it in before the deadline. It says pay this 59.90 plus sales tax where applicable. So do I have to pay sales tax? I think I have to but my friend and mom say no? Anybody know the answer? BTW I live in NC.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

nm, figured it out.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Re: Help Please

Originally posted by flash9286
      I got an xbox 360, and I'm filling out the Microsoft warranty, where i can mail it in before the deadline. It says pay this 59.90 plus sales tax where applicable. So do I have to pay sales tax? I think I have to but my friend and mom say no? Anybody know the answer? BTW I live in NC.
      Im in NC, Onslow County on coast, how about you?

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Gaston county. Must be nice to live on the coast.

Comment

Gaston county. Must be nice to live on the coast.
          Except during Hurricane Season

Comment

lol, it hasen't been to bad the last couple years has it?

Comment

lol, it hasen't been to bad the last couple years has it?
              No we had a bunch when Bertha,Fran and Floyd hit

I am glad, and dont want to go through that, last time we got nailed, in Jacksonville (on southwest side) we lost power about a week i think..could have been worse.. we lost everything in freezers and fridge

Funny how something like ice is so important

Comment

I remember when Floyd hit and caused alot of flooding. Last time we got hit bad was with Hugo in 1989 lol.

Comment

Personally, Hurricane Fran was the worse for me when I lived in Fayetteville, NC (while stationed at Fort Bragg at the time). I was without power for almost 2 weeks (I owned a house in the historic Haymount district of Fayetteville).
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                    Personally, Hurricane Fran was the worse for me when I lived in Fayetteville, NC (while stationed at Fort Bragg at the time). I was without power for almost 2 weeks (I owned a house in the historic Haymount district of Fayetteville).
                    cool

My wife of 21 years was born in Lee County (Sanford)

we (our corporation) owns two sand operations and 3 concrete plants in the Fayetteville area.

Me I got two over in my 6 county area with a 3rd awaiting final stormwater permit approval..

What does all this have to do with the thread topic one might say?

If it werent for the slow time after Hurricanes we could have extended time playing more 360 well..maybe that a stretch..BUT thats my story and Im sticking to it

Comment

What is a sand operation?

Comment

Well, I imagine processing and packaging sand is a big business and Fayettteville is located in the "sand flats" of North Carolina....unless I am mistaken with Gramps' line of business that is...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

flash9286, perhaps Gramps can get you a job pounding sand.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                            Well, I imagine processing and packaging sand is a big business and Fayettteville is located in the "sand flats" of North Carolina....unless I am mistaken with Gramps' line of business that is...
                            Correct

I am an Area Manager in the Ready Mix Concrete Industry. Our corporation owns 28 concrete plants, a pumping company (about 80+ concrete pumps) and 4 sand operations where we produce sand and sell it to concrete producers and contractors

Comment

Working...
                            X