I hope my application gets accepted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope my application gets accepted

AS you know, I applied to peacekeeping missions and my preference is Lebanon if someone asks me.

I'm waiting eagerly, because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XvOKjB_uU this proves me that there will be at least vehicle action

If you wonder what's going on, IDF is messing around and they keep bumping to our vehicles and the one filming gets kind of pissed off. It's funny if you understand what he's talking about, the only words he says in english are FU but you'll be able to understand that.

The rest of his ramblings are when he tries to challenge them to come out of their ... tank I guess and fight. The rest is pretty much swearing and basically talking with each other that they should just get on flat ground and do some kind of a gang fight or something.

Alas, nothing really happens. But yeah, I'm hoping to be bumping some vehicles too, doesn't matter who they are, Israeli, Lebanese, I'm just hoping for vehicle bumping!

Looks like fun to me
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Vehicle bumping slut.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hey, we might even have a chance to throw lunches at each other. FOOD FIGHT!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What was going on in that video exactly? Lots of shaky filming and perkele vittu satana

Good luck with your application
        CSPA

Comment

oh yeah you explained it. maybe i should start reading the OPs before posting
          Last edited by Gangerolf; September 10, 2006, 15:17.
          CSPA

Comment

They are just bumping to each other and blaming the other side for it, ignoring each others 'signs' and then swearing.

It's like when you get some males and big vehicles and only one road, this is what happens
            In da butt.

Comment

How does this fit into the Pekka "plan"?

Comment

Fits PERFECTLY.

It's just 6 months off to boost my resume and do something 'usefull' that people can appreciate. Of course it's an experience and it's pretty good money too so basically I see no downsides except possible injury or death... and those are unlikely.
                In da butt.

Comment

what about kosovo?

looks like [homoerotic] fun
                  Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  CSPA

Comment

You see, this is why Northern European soldiers are always appreciated and respected.

We just seem to have a different swing.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Be careful, peacekeeping missions can be traumatic.

I'd sooner join one side or the other. If allowed to choose, I'd go to Eritreat to help fight off the Ethiopian scum

Comment

Working...
                      X