Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Electoral-vote.com?

It's back for the 2006 senate race...

Track the election with a red/blue map of the US updated daily using the latest state polls.

Place yer bets, folks!!!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

So in BattleGround states, it is a bunch of white men and 1 black and 1 girl.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's certainly one way to put it.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh if Sen. Ensign loses his seat to Carter, that'd just be Yarrr and woo
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Webb for Senate

Comment

Apart from being Republican and a tool of the administration, Allen is just creepy.

Comment

And racist as all get out.

Comment

That was what I was getting at.

My government class actually talked to him for about five minutes before a photo op with him. He seemed very... interested... that we had a black kid in our class, and even had Seyi go up next to him. That kinda freaked us out.

And he has no charisma whatsoever.

Comment

Betcha the Republican wins Ohio, amonst alegations of voter fraud. In Florida, Katherin Harris is losing 57% - 34%, wonder if she'll try to defraud the voters like she did in 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    That was what I was getting at.

My government class actually talked to him for about five minutes before a photo op with him. He seemed very... interested... that we had a black kid in our class, and even had Seyi go up next to him. That kinda freaked us out.

And he has no charisma whatsoever.
                    If this was since the macaca incident, then it was nothing more than a photo op to show how not racist he is. "See, I can stand next to a negro and not choke on my own bile. I'm such a nice guy."

Comment

Am I missing something? The site doesn't seem to have a map of the House races.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                        Am I missing something? The site doesn't seem to have a map of the House races.
                        http://electoral-vote.com/evp2006/Info/general-faq.html#house
                        Why don't you track the House of Representatives too?
                        The House has too many races and too few polls which adds up to too much work for too little gain. Besides, the whole idea of the map fails for the House. Trying to make a map with 435 Congressional districts would be a nightmare and uninformative.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                          If this was since the macaca incident, then it was nothing more than a photo op to show how not racist he is. "See, I can stand next to a negro and not choke on my own bile. I'm such a nice guy."
                          This was months ago, actually.

Comment

The Great Zkribblo predicts:

(1) The House will remain Republican in 2006 due to Gerrymandering.

(2) One battlecry raised by the Democrats in 2008 will be "End Gerrymandring!!"

(3) No Democrat will be truthful enough to end that battlecry with the phrase "...until we get back into power!"

Comment

(2) One battlecry raised by the Democrats in 2008 will be "End Gerrymandring!!"

Right. Of course. We'll have a national presidential campaign based on an issue wholly under the control of the state legislatures.

Comment

Working...
                              X