This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 Posts of Heresson

I have been informed that I need to do more to prove my love of his frogginess.

edit: clearly he has more than 500 posts. I suppose you can vote on the others, too.
    I love him. He is amazing.
    27.27%
    I hate him because I am a bad person.
    0.00%
    I love his frogs.
    27.27%
    His frogs love him.
    27.27%
    Clever option related in some way to bananas.
    18.18%
    Last edited by joncha; September 6, 2006, 15:24.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

And this was your big idea?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It stands as a monument to my admiration of him.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Because of frogs?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well that picture where Heresson is charging the Israelis at Golan, sitting on a donkey and with a number strapped to his back (so Israelis snipers can keep score) is just comedy gold.

Comment

Sure, if you like.

Comment

I admire Heresson, his Frogs, his Syria
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The first one was almost cute and I should have closed it.
                This one is just annoying.

Toast.

The next copycat will irriate me even more.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X