Vermont seems to be the place to move to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont seems to be the place to move to

Though you wonder why such a cold state has no bans on public nudity. These teens better enjoy it now, in a few weeks it will be too cold to be out in public naked.

What's the point of being naked in public anyways? Has anyone here done it? Since I'm bored, I'll make a poll out of it (no pun intended). Hey, it's better than a spambot thread. Not by much though.

And what's the deal with streakers? No one wants to see a naked man anyways. Why don't women do it more often?
    yes
    46.67%
    no
    46.67%
    I have a small banana
    6.67%

the banana option sucks
    Monkey!!!

Comment

What does being a cold state have to do with it?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        What does being a cold state have to do with it?
        because being naked in the cold is not very comfortable maybe?

Comment

shrinkage
          Monkey!!!

Comment

So since it's not comfortable, it should be banned? Isn't that reversed?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I regularly am naked in public. I do it where appropriate (in nude areas, like the beach or sauna). And I do it for comfort: when it's warm enough, nothing beats being naked
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Anyhow, Vermont is supposed to be pretty cool. Yeah and cold too.
                The woman was right. Come winter, problem goes away; unless their polar bear club devotees too.

Comment

I ran the Naked Mile way back in '99.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    I ran the Naked Mile way back in '99.
                    And now your balls are at the same level as your knees
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Along with my schlong.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

New Hampshire is supposed to be better than Vermont, in that it's less rabidly liberal. I don't know this for a fact, it's just what I've heard from some folks.

However, naked babes are a definite plus.

Comment

Not entirely naked. I had a pair of tighty whities on and I had to run around the dorm building shouting "look at me, look at me". Sometimes it sucks to lose bets.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin walks the streets naked - FACT

Comment

With no pics this thread really sux.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                              X