X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiglaf!

I hope they let you out for a while, so we can wish you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I thought he left forever...

I also thought everybody hated him...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Correct on both points

Comment

Hate? Nah. A person really has to try in order to stir that much emotion.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Is this some kind of joke.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Spot Wiglaf!

Comment

Comment

Wiggy Wiggy Wiggy, can't you see?
                  Sometimes your words just hypnotize me!
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force when I got up this morning. Now I know why.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Wiglaf gets my French Commie seal of approval

Happy birthday!
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

I'm fairly certain Wiglaf lurks and posts on occasion at CivFanatics.
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

What's a Wiglaf?
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X