Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Athens Oct 11-15; any good basketball games then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Athens Oct 11-15; any good basketball games then?

i'll be in Athens for an extended weekend 11-15 Oct with my wife, sister in law and her husband. Would be cool to meet you hairy people, get some drinks and go to some brawl (i.e., Olympiakos vs Panathinaikos would rock ).

So what's on then?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

AFAIK paiktis22 is from Athens (MarkG is from Solun), but he doesn't post here any more. I've seen him on Counterglow though.

Comment

Axi is from Athens as well. Paiktis doesn't really come here I believe, I'll prolly PM him.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Right now the teams are only beginning to play the 2006 Greek Cup games, which will last till the end of September. The 2006-2007 A1 basketball Championship is beginning after that, but the programme will be drawn in September 6. Then I will be able to tell you what matches will be played in October. However there is a chance that there will be no matches that weekend because the municipal elections are to be held Sunday, October 15. I know that there will be no football that weekend f.e. Still, basketball is more flexible and it is sometimes played on Wednesdays, so you may have some luck.
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

paiktis22 doesn't work; what was his new handle?

Comment

Bereta Eder or something simmilar.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Someone told me that he was permabanned though. If this is the case you should not be able to find him.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

paiktis posts at CG regularly if you can't get him here
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Really? Paiktis was permabanned? I thought he simply got bored of this forum.

Comment

Yeah, his last troll was maximalist.

He's a counterglow regular, so it's easy to get in touch with him there.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What last troll?

Comment

The draw for this seasons championship is done. 11/10 is the 1st matchday of the championship, so the interest will be high and the stadiums quite full. Olympiakos plays away, in Larissa, but Panathinaikos plays at home (at the Olympic Hall), with Aris Thessaloniki. Last season, Aris has finished 3rd in the playoffs, has played in the final of the ULEB cup and is participating in the Euroleague this year. This means that this is going to be quite a good match for you to watch.

I don't know yet when tickets are going to be issued, but this happens usually in the last week before the game.
                        George Orwell

Comment

Btw, Olympiakos - Panathinaikos is on 28/10.
                          George Orwell

Comment

WHOA! Kool, will you go? How can I get tickets? I sent Paiktis a pm at CG, still no reply from him.

Comment

I meant the game on the 11th. Also, what time does it start usually? I need to check our arrival times as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X