Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny math pics

Comment

It must be about suicide. They sing something about "self righteous suicide" and Suey is like short for suicide IMO
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Fade to Black is about stolen band equipment

Comment

Doing something so that I feel productive.

Failing that (for example, I feel down while I have a job), time with friends and family.

Generally speaking, I feel bad when at least two of these elements are lacking: family, friends, romance, feeling-of-productiveness.
          I have no problem finding time for friends and family, but the feeling of productiveness is not fully under control. And I have discarded romance as something that could occur in any foreseeable future.

So basically, since friends and family are a sure deal, and romance is non-existent with 100% certainty, I get to feel better when I move my ass and do something.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Simple logic for a simple mind

Comment

I never have tough times. But I imagine Metallica would help if I did
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

He must be part of the upper caste. Look in his own sig to see what this tells about his life.

Comment

Thought chop suey was a recipe...

God damn I'm not hip...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'm not, nor am I fat, but I do like elephant rides
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LS, elephant rides tend to involve fat people. Ask the whores.

Comment

Working...
                      X