If you're bored . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're bored . . . .

go get lost in the wonderful world of myspace!

My Homepage
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

"Pay no attention to the horny sailor doll behind me!!" ?

Is that this Thorn? He doesn't look insane.

Nice page.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks -- feel free to post a link to your myspace homepage.

So, Sloww -- you put a question mark there, because you didn't see the doll in the picture I was referring to?

Comment

He was too focused on your adonis shaped body

Comment

I didn't notice it being a horny sailor. Probably my good fortune. I always suspected sailors. TCO not withstanding.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why the hell not?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I didn't notice it being a horny sailor. Probably my good fortune. I always suspected sailors. TCO not withstanding.

It's an anatomically-correct doll. If you take its pants off, THERE IT IS.

Seriously, it has its own plastic ****.

Comment

GRRRRR . . . . . .

there have to be other Apolytoners besides the ones who are already my myspace friends, who have homepages on myspace.

Comment

what the hell is myspace anyways? I've been hearing all this **** about it lately. What can it do for me exactly?

Comment

It makes your **** bigger!!

Comment

Re: If you're bored . . . .

Edit: I don't want Winston to be pissed off with me.
                      Last edited by LordShiva; September 5, 2006, 22:00.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What the Hell kind of a lowlife bastard comment is that!?

Comment

If you're bored... laugh at the sad lowlifes who think myspace is cool.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Goddammit I'm pissed off by this.

You've just been reported for that remark, LordShiva.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                              What the Hell kind of a lowlife bastard comment is that!?
                              This kind

Originally posted by MrFun
                              Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Khakis

You suck. And that makes me feel sorry for you
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X