Cheer me up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheer me up please

Alright, at the moment I'm eating a sandwich. After I finished it I'll be going to bed. When I return to this thread in 5 to 10 hours from now I want to read stuff that cheers me up. I mean it.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Jack for Jesus!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Man: You sit here, dear.
      Wife: All right.
      Man: Morning!
      Waitress: Morning!
      Man: Well, what've you got?
      Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
      Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
      Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
      Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
      Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
      Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
      Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
      Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
      Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
      Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
      Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
      Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
      Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
      Waitress: Urgghh!
      Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
      Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
      Waitress: Shut up!
      Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
      Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
      Wife: I don't like spam!
      Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
      Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
      Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
      Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
      Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
      Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The easter bunny hates you
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

You must study the duck. You must play with the duck. You must talk with the duck. You must know the ways of the duck.
          Attached Files
          I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

We won the war in Iraq.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

If you woke up, it's already a good day.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

ohh look at the cute puppy! Puppies are best man... I know we have some haters here, but that's OK.. puppies are still best. Puppies smells nice and look at that dude going, I hope he/she doesn't fall because sometimes puppies fall... and they can't handle slippery slopes that well.. I want a puppy!!
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Not as funny. In the original it's not so much that God kills kittens as punishment for diddling yourself, but that the instruments of God's wrath are little fuzzy monsters. That shit's high-larious.

But, you get points for posting a picture of a puppy. Well done, sir.

Comment

Thanks Pekka - that cheered me up.

Comment

duke, I didn't post the pic.. however.. puppies are also the best way getting chicks. When you have a puppy or a young dog, they can't resist! They have to come and pet it and then you're kind of talking already. If you have some guts, you can ask it's ok if they pet them, if you can pet them in return.

Besides, girls always thinks that a person that owns a cute puppy or dog, they have to be cool people too.. this we know to be true.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Puppies!

Police Puppies!

Comment

Working...
                            X