No announcement yet.

Do you wear gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes. I use fingerless gloves so I can still type.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Winter time, yes, it gets cold. Also when snowboarding. Also when fighting.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

When it´s cold, when I work, when I bike...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          What about if you're chopping down a tree?
          We use electricity for heating and cooking,
          and we don´t have to build any world wonders,
          so there´s no need to chop
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Your electric fireplace must be cool!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I wear gloves in winter because I work outside
                I wear gardening gloves for cutting roses, brambles etc and emptying the mower bag. it sucks for some things you would really want to be wearing gloves for but you cant because you need dexterity in your fingers.
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

With mittens included I must say some of the time. It sometimes gets cold here up north.
                  Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

never at home

always at work
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I only wear them for rough yard work and the like. I don't use them against the cold, I find it easier to wear a long sweater and pull the sleeves over my hands if they are cold.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Gloves are invaluable in the cold. They are also nice to use when out in the woods with the army since they protect from mosquitos.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I live in Canada-- only fools don't wear gloves in the winter--minus 30 is darn cold

Also wear work gloves when doing yard work sometimes
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I wear gloves when playing hockey, but only when not fighting.
                            Last edited by Tingkai; September 4, 2006, 09:30.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                              OT is dead

It's not dead . . . . . .

it's just temporarily stagnant.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                Sometimes. I use fingerless gloves so I can still type.
                                Why not just go sit inside? You know, where it's warm...
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X