Do you wear a hat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wear a hat?

I don't think we've had this inane poll yet.

No one wears hats anymore, aside from maybe a sports team ballcap. In the old movies of the 30's everyone wore hats.

I think it'd be cool if I walked around town dressed like those people from the 30's and 40's. I could start a whole new trend. Either that, or people would laugh at me.

Although I heard hats promote hair loss. I don't need that.
    all the time
    3.03%
    most of the time
    21.21%
    some of the time
    30.30%
    never
    39.39%
    Only wear banana hats
    6.06%

Baseball caps are hats, dufus.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yes I know, that's included in the poll. But not that many people wear them where I live. When I lived in the south, a lot more people wear them. I think it's a redneck thing.

Comment

This thread proves the OT is dead.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

http://www.nata2.info/humor/flash/hatten.swf

Last edited by Combat Ingrid; September 2, 2006, 18:36.
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            This thread proves the OT is dead.
            Nah, it's just Dis trying to get laid - I think he is prepared to do anything to obtain this goal
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Nah, it's just Dis trying to get laid - I think he is prepared to do anything to obtain this goal
              that's a stretch. somehow I doubt any kind of hat would get me laid.

when has a hat gotten anyone laid?

Comment

Try to imagine Humprey Bogart without a hat.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I usually wear an ivy cap, or flat cap, or what they call them...
                  Like this, the same color, even.

My granddad used to wear something similar... Dunno if it's particularly oldfashioned, but it suits me rather well.

And if I'm not wearing a hat, I'm wearing a helmet.
                  Last edited by Tattila the Hun; September 3, 2006, 07:19.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I voted some of the time, but it's pretty rare. I have one totally plain brown baseball cap (no logo or design whatsoever) that I got from H&M a few years ago for like $8. I wear it if I need to be seen in public before I've had a shower in the morning.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      not that many people wear them where I live. When I lived in the south, a lot more people wear them. I think it's a redneck thing.
                      It's quite common in Chicago.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I can remember bacck in the mid 60's, my Grampa Cronkite (Dad's Dad) allways wore a Hat when going out, very stylish and very dapper

I have this 7 3/4ths John Merrick Melon and well, hard to find one, plus I wear a Hard Had most all day at work, so I dont wear one in evening.

I feel that there is a distinguishing destinction between a hat and a Cap, to me a Cap resonates a Ball Cap..i.e.redneck type

GT
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I seem on all sorts, from red neck to frat boy to gang banger to kids. I wear 'em to keep the sun outta my eyes.

Comment

I'm trying to wear my hat more often.
                            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I wear a cap when I'm fielding in softball on a sunny day, but don't bother most of the time.
                              Although it's always good if you can't be bothered to wash your hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X