No announcement yet.

Fellow American Apolytoners . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he takes a position that requires more than whining about every single thing, without proposing a viable alternative to anything.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

So I take it you're a GWB supporter now, making a comment like that?
      Not at all, I could be a Dean supporter (actually, no, I couldn't) and blind (but I repeat myself) and still see how much your fearless leader is our poodle, and how you all just follow along mindlessly, kind of like that trudge up Bunker Hill. It's something your people are so obviously good at. I'm glad you have at least that.

It says that I live in a country that radically requires its democratic process to be overhauled, as the paucity of Blair's support in his last election victory made a mockery of even of GWB's illegitimate victory against Gore.
      We overhauled your process 230 years ago. You still haven't gotten around to it?
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        He who control the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future.
        You're just figuring that out now?? The Republicans figured it out twenty-two years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X