Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is ur favorite online games............?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is ur favorite online games............?

hi guys i am new to this site ,so hello to all.My favorite online is tripping tina at totallygame.com.It is very interesting game.Do u hav any favorite online game is..................then reply here.
    [url =http://www.totallygame.com/]GameOver[/url]

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

why is this still here?

no one in their right mind would play online games.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

the mods are away...

Comment

The mods are out..of their minds.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                  BTW, I see you have changed your sig. You don't look that enthusiastic about 2004-Bush anymore
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I am rightg now into

EVE
                    Warlords/Civ4 (not much online at the moment)
                    World of Warcraft (went back to it last Thursday.. is taking up way too much of my time)

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I officially declare this a spam thread. You are free to post anything you want in this thread, and there will be no repercussions against you.

Comment

Very interesting that you posted this thread, as I am, for once in many many years, not addicted to any online game atm.

I tried going back to Asheron's Call, but it has lost its flavor. I thought about going back to World of Warcraft, but I feel it would be more of the same old starter quests.

hmm.. since i'm at a civilization site, maybe I should pick that back up again!
                        Apolyton Empress
                        "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Empress sighting.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't seen her in ages...

I would recommend Civ4, Empress, a great Civ game.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hi Dis

Did you used to go by a different username?

I think john.. did you used to be john t?
                              Apolyton Empress
                              "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Working...
                              X