Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop 890. Smallest settlement so far in the thread.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Next time I see anything such small, I'm declaring the poster's turn nill and void and I post a proper city myself.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Well, I declare Gangerolf's turn null and void and wait for Colon's picture.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hint: a country's 2nd city
          Attached Files
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• so what if it's a small place? it's a very unique place and should be fairly easy to guess with the info in the pics and hints.

CSPA

Comment

• Plovdiv
              CSPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
                so what if it's a small place? it's a very unique place and should be fairly easy to guess with the info in the pics and hints.

OK, then, you can start a thread called "The NAME THAT SMALL PLACE GAME"
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• pffffffffffffffffff

bump / Iasi
                  CSPA

Comment

• Alright, we've had a nice break, so I expect everyone to feel up'n ready for a new start.

No it's not Plovdiv and it's not Iasi, but neither guess is terribly far off (from my POV).

Comment

• Malbork

Comment

• What? Where's that?

Comment

• Lodz
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Nope, but you're heading in the right direction.

Comment

• Bratislava?
                              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                              -Joan Robinson

Comment

• Czechoslovakia ceased to exist in 1993
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X