This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bujumbura
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Brazzaville
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• no. One of the guesses was quite close, but au contraire at the same time...
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Ah. THat must be Ilagik then
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• No. I thought it'd be so easy that I haven't posted it before...
            The last clue... it has something to do with red colour.
            If You do not guess it in 5 minutes, my opinion of You will discrease significantly
            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
              The last clue... it has something to do with red colour.
              Clearly, this is a giveaway

Asmara

Comment

• yes.
                Middle East!

Comment

• I have absolutely no clue of what you were meaning with the colour red. Unless you were referring to the blood spilled in the independence war.

Comment

• Oh, and I need to sleep and then work, so I give my turn to Datajack Franit, woh deserves it for having guessed so much

Comment

• Eritrea means red and the names comes from the Red Sea, over which the city is located.
                      Middle East!

Comment

• So it´s either Tio or Assab
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• post a city... Spiffor's already guessed it and given it to You...
                          Middle East!

Comment

• You almost killed the thread

No more places nobody ever heard of please

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Vladivostok
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Howwwwwwwwwwwww?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X