X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I think the design of that building is by Calavatra, but I can't remember the bloody city. Meh, need to sleep anyway.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Right, it's Milwaukee. Somebody else take my turn.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Notlob
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• OK

forget it, image quality to bad
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• The one Colon said was Milwalkee, i think it's Emporis.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                Yes (about time)
                I thought about mentioning Rotterdam, but I've been there and didn't recognise that bit...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Specifically it is the Milwaukee Art Museum Quadracci Pavilion
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

I thought about mentioning Rotterdam, but I've been there and didn't recognise that bit...
                    I wouldn't have post it if it had been easy to recognize.

Ok, since nobody posted anything in my place:

Comment

• Kuala Lumpur.

Comment

• So, where is this from?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Washington DC

Comment

• Vienna
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Closer, but not quite there.

Here's the tower of the City Hall.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ugly. must be germany, switzerland or something outside europe.
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X