X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NAME THAT CITY GAME IV

Attached Files
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

PS: no more villages and the like, please.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Mexico city
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Brugge
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Heh, the setting is surprisingly similar to Brugge. Alas, no.

Comment

We've had no confirmation that CI was right on Spiffor's city, or that Colon was right on CI's.

That looks like Cuzco again, btw.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Krakow
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

should not be very hard
                Attached Files
                Middle East!

Comment

Combat Ingrid was right about Ushuaia, and a quick glance at Google Earth tells me that Colon was right about Montreal.

And Ushuaia is a famous city (famous for being "the end of the world"), so I don't want to hear no crap
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Riga?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

no
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                        And Ushuaia is a famous city (famous for being "the end of the world"), so I don't want to hear no crap
                        Population 45,000. That's not a city
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Montreal?
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

no
                            Middle East!

Comment

Heresson's is Tallinn.

I've lost track of whether we've guessed all the previous ones though.

Comment

Working...
                              X