Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hejduk is a waste of air, I had him last year.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yeah, I was talking about Svatos
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        Hejduk is a waste of air, I had him last year.
        I know he had a crappy year last year. I'm justing betting that he'll rebound for this year. (I assumed he was on the 1st line too)
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Where's joncha? I want to make my next pick before I go to bed.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I'll be around for a few hours if you want to send me your pick when you decide to turn in.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• If he doesn't show up in a bit, I'll probably do that.
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• c'mon, get your jonch on!

Comment

• Sent my picks to you, nye.

Comment

• Why is everyone slacking all of the sudden? We were doing so well. If you see your name is coming up and you're not going to be around, send your picks to someone who will be...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Seems typical of most drafts, early on everyone has a pick in mind (or a few picks even) that they want and quickly pick them but after a while it slows down as people look longer at who is left.

Plus when it slows down the effect compounds as people don't check as much.

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Bah - going to sleep - I'll be up in a few hours.

Comment

• Well, I'm out. I have Boo's and tiki's picks if they are needed still after I am at work.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Checking back in. I can't believe joncha never showed up last night.

Comment

• nothing happen last night? We're starting to slow down. We're just past the halfway round, we got to keep going
                              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• We have a month still, but it would be nice if we could still get a couple of pics a day in.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X