Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, next question........(should I be putting this in the other thread ).........

What is the difference between "o-rank" and "rank".

I had assumed "o-rank" took into account all of our stats categories and "rank" was based on all available categories (including the ones we don't use)........but as I type this I suspect I am wrong!

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• switch the 2, and there ya go.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Yeah, but O-rank is also Yahoo's prediction for the upcoming season. Rank is just based on actual stats.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• No, O-Rank predicts nothing. Atleast not in the description they give for it.

Crosby's O-rank was terrible to start last year.

Comment

• Some relaxation might be in order. We've been making very good time and it seems we will have no problem getting done with this group of managers.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
              No, O-Rank predicts nothing. Atleast not in the description they give for it.

Crosby's O-rank was terrible to start last year.
              That's not my understanding of it. If you check Yahoo's "Big Board" it matches up exactly.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                Some relaxation might be in order. We've been making very good time and it seems we will have no problem getting done with this group of managers.
                Oh, I wasn't saying we should BAPAY him now (although, IIRC, he did say to feel free to do so). I just wanted to know who we considered the BAPAY to be.

Comment

• Meh. I dont care which is used for BAPAY, but I'd use Rank myself.

Comment

• Rank is based on our stats. That is what should be used.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Fine by me.

Comment

• Guy did say we could BAPAY him so maybe we should.
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                          Rank is based on our stats. That is what should be used.
                          I'm not sure that either of them are based on our stats - I thought O-rank was based on projections for this year and rank was based on last year's stats.

In any event, the BAPAY based on rank would be Brendan Shanahan.
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Definately use RANK for BAPAYs. That is why it is done in every other Yahoo Fantasy League I've been in.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I've got Asher's next pick, but it's Friday night so if nothing happens in the next 20 minutes, I won't be on line for at least four hours. Can I PM his picks to someone who will be online for the next couple of hours?
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

• Yeah, I'll be online for the next 2 and a half hours. Then lunch... then 3 and a half hours more.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X