This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nye!!!!!!!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Who is going to be on for at least a few more hours tonight?

I need to head to bed soon...I can PM someone a prioritized list of two people incase Guy takes the main one I want.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I'll be on at least until midnight EST. Usually I stay up a little bit later, but Comedy Central is showing Mencia instead of South Park.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I'm normally up way later, but I'm meeting my apartment manager at 8am to pick up my keys...

Comment

• You can send them to me. It's 11 am here.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
              You can send them to me. It's 11 am here.

I've PMed them to ya. Thanks!

Comment

• No prob.
                Golfing since 67

Comment

• I'm out of picks for Guy. He may come on since he should be at the end of his trip. OTOH, family...
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Understandable. We'll see.

Comment

• Can I pick for him?

Chris Chelios!
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Who's the current BAPAY?
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Marc Savard, I think

Comment

• Isn't it Gonchar? (though he is injured so I am not sure if that counts as a "BAPAY").

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• If we go by Yahoo's O-rank, I think it's Bryan McCabe.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• O-Rank is crap, Rank is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X