Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the beginnnig of the end . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowwhand beat me to it! Happy birthday Mr Fun, you have one year of relevance left. (We all know that anyone over thirty is irrelevant.)
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

HB
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
        Slowwhand beat me to it! Happy birthday Mr Fun, you have one year of relevance left. (We all know that anyone over thirty is irrelevant.)

The truth hurts.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
          Logan's Fun.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Hb Mr Fun hitting thirty was the best year of my life so look forward to it. Of course at the age of 37 im am still geting carded for beer which is annoying but anyway, Have a great day
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

thanks, Mrs. Tuberski
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X