responsibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• responsibility

I think people ask too many times what someone else could do for them. I mean not all people, some people just bottle it all up and beat themselves rather than ask for help or even realize that it's OK to ask for assistance. I'm not even talking about mental problems, but everything. If you're going to move to another house, you can ask for help. Or you can just freaking buy the service and go to the beach if you can afford it. Just relax. Make it the best moving day ever, get drunk!

But in a lot of ways people don't take responsibility of themselves. It was the booze that made me do it.. BS. It was you who did it, intoxicated but still. Maybe you need to work on your emotions or something so you won't do it again when you let the floodgates open.

It's always the fault of someone else, booze, society.. someone you can't control. And this works both ways. You also give credit to things instead of just saying, yeah, I did it and it was alright. No wonder people say they don't have any control, because they don't take it.

So I'm here to talk about some things such as spirituality. I just saw the 4th episode of 30 days and it was about new age. There was this big dude, all stressed up and tried some yoga, meditating and stuff like that. And then it was like oooh this really works. Hey, no ****? If you concentrate on yourself a bit, you will be in for a surprise and yeah it feels good. If you stretch your muscles, if you go and waste energy and eat well, yeah you'll feel good both in the head and body. I mean what are you, an idiot?

Then all the spiritual training and stuff, well, it was all basic stuff for feeling better mostly. You know and then he gives all the credit to new age? wtf? 'This stuff really works'. No.. you did it yourself, you did it to you. You found some ways of relaxing, you found some new ways of thinking and changed some bad habits and patterns. Of course you will feel a lot better as a result.

But there is the danger.. if you give all the credit to stuff like that, when you hit the wall.. it's again, the fault of the stuff because it don't work anymore, it's the fault of the society, what ever it is.. so you're not going to last. What you need to realize is that you can change your own thinking and the way you feel, and the things you use doing it are just tools, but you need to work it, and when you gain that success, it's because you did it and with the tools you used. That's it.

Take responsibility. I might be an idiot but most peopel are even bigger idiots.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka, it's your responsibility to sign up for fantasy hockey. Take responsibility!
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

oh crap I forgot! I'll do it.... when I get out of the office.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I figured this thread would go along the lines of "When a woman touches a man's penis with her icy cold hands, she has a responsibility to warm it back up again".

That would have been classic Pekka.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          oh crap I forgot! I'll do it.... when I get out of the office.
          Take responsibility man, but not on company time slacker

Remember folks, take and fix what you can..be responsible as Pekka states
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

a speaking dog ????
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sir, my work time has been over for a long time. I'm NOT working. I'm not in the office of my working place.

We're doing another project now for school, and it's lagging so I'm just here surfing right now. You see, I'm responsible enough to NOT go home, even though it's ltitle over 11PM already. I'm spending my time to show that I'm with the team, and that when the current slump is fixed, I'll get right back to it. I could go home, but no.
              In da butt.

Comment

Sir, my work time has been over for a long time. I'm NOT working. I'm not in the office of my working place.

We're doing another project now for school, and it's lagging so I'm just here surfing right now. You see, I'm responsible enough to NOT go home, even though it's ltitle over 11PM already. I'm spending my time to show that I'm with the team, and that when the current slump is fixed, I'll get right back to it. I could go home, but no.
                so to get this right Pekka, your AT the office, NOT working and the TEAM is lagging and your SURFING the web until the TEAM gets out of its SLUMP?

Hmm, maybe, if EVERYONE on the TEAM chipped in, the success would come and the slump disappear?

Sorry, had to add that, be responsible, dig deep and help out the team Pekka, your the MAN, remember?
                Attached Files

Comment

Just because you didn't get it doesn't make me lazy.

I'm not working today (hey, it's Sunday), I'm doing school project with the group of 2 others, and we hit the wall, so one of us went to the 24/7 gas station to get some smokes and more pepsi and we kind of didn't do anything in the meanwhile except surf the net and talk crap.

And no, I'm not there anymore, just came home.

So threadjack, please stop.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Just because you didn't get it doesn't make me lazy.

I'm not working today (hey, it's Sunday), I'm doing school project with the group of 2 others, and we hit the wall, so one of us went to the 24/7 gas station to get some smokes and more pepsi and we kind of didn't do anything in the meanwhile except surf the net and talk crap.

And no, I'm not there anymore, just came home.

So threadjack, please stop.
                    touchey arent we?

You of all people I thought would have humor since most of your posts are based on being ridiculous anyhoo.

Ok, Ill stop playing with Pekka so you wont cry or whine anymore youngman.
                    My bad, Ill..Ill..ok, Ill give you a popsicle and you can go have a few pieces of candy and after nappy you will feel like playing again

Have a good day buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                      Pekka, it's your responsibility to sign up for fantasy hockey. Take responsibility!
                      no threadjacking please Pekka the pouter is about

Comment

I don't like candy.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Pekka honey, do you ever make small thread post? I don't think I've ever seen you make a short thread or just one paragraph. Have you always been long winded?
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                          X