i totally amn pwned by technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i totally amn pwned by technology

so I got a pda phone to go with my free data and free text plan and now I'm free to leave my house but am a slave to my mobile email and instant messaging. anyone else on the supertech trip? asher this is a thread for you mostly

btw I posted this from my pda
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Is it one of those PDAs whose Shift key is particularly hard to get to?
    Last edited by LordShiva; August 27, 2006, 11:45.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

no it has a keypad built into it. I think I just had a typo I overlooked.

I hate seattle though. its so ****ing lonely up here. I only really have one friend and he has gf now. so right now I'm posting from a bus stio and sobbing because of how lonely I am. I went to a club tonight and I still felt like an outcast. seattle is the lonliest city in america
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What happened to the new suit and the chatting-up of chicks during the lunch-hour, MRT?

Comment

Thanks to work

I have been on an electronic leash for years. The only time I am free is when I am on an airplane. However, many international flights now have internet access thanks to a relatively new Boeing service (which I last used on an Airbus plane, funnily enough).
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            What happened to the new suit and the chatting-up of chicks during the lunch-hour, MRT?
            its the weekend and I'm not wearing a suit

Comment

I've been having tons of fun with my new EVDO-capable phone. I use it to transmit GPS signals to my anxious/curious mother back home as I drive across the country. I also use it for my own mapping/route planning fun, such as locating upcoming gas stations/rest stops/restaurants. Also heavily utilizing Satellite Radio in my car.

Purchasing lots of new home theatre stuff for the new place, and a cool air ionizer/purifier.

Technology rules.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You sound like an advert Asher
                be free

Comment

what exactly does all this technology do for you?

I'm not anti-technology by any means. But I only use the tech that I find useful in my life. For instance, I still don't have a DVR. I have no use for one. I don't watch enough tv to care about commercials. And VCR's can still fast forward through them. It just requires a little more effort.

Comment

T -Vo/Moxi (digital tv recorder)

thought I would never use it, Now I cant live without it

I work nights and the programs I miss are day time
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      what exactly does all this technology do for you?

I'm not anti-technology by any means. But I only use the tech that I find useful in my life. For instance, I still don't have a DVR. I have no use for one. I don't watch enough tv to care about commercials. And VCR's can still fast forward through them. It just requires a little more effort.
                      it cuts down on the amount of time i use the net at work and home. it helps me stay on top of my monthly budget. i dont use the phone as much as i use the data processing/downloading features. I have free data download, unlimited texting and nights starting at 7 for 50 a month

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                        You sound like an advert Asher
                        He's actually a nearly-turing-capable adbot. Haven't you caught on yet?
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

well I for one welcome this adbot.

oh yeah what browser are yall using. I been thinking about using opera mobile, any thoughts

Comment

Working...
                          X