Helsinki Polymeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helsinki Polymeet

I'm finishing work in two weeks, and have a gap of a little under a month before uni starts. I keep promising myself a holiday, however have yet to book anything. Considering my current love of Eastern Europe and number of friends there, I was thinking of doing a Baltic trip: Lithuania - Estonia probably. However last week I saw an article about the Turku islands, and thought it would make a great extention, especially after missing out Turku last time. Which ended up with an idea of why not go the whole way and decide to revisit Helsinki for a Polymeet.

So, what do you say? The likelihood is that I'll be there sometime around late September. Is that feasible for anyone? Would be great to meetup with the guys I saw last time and anyone else within a few hundred miles who fancies the trip.

This is all tentative, considering I haven't booked anything, but I'm sorely tempted!
    Last edited by Drogue; August 25, 2006, 17:56.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

September? I'll be here.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Too evil for my tastes!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I could try. I have missed last 3 polymeets, so I really liked to see guys. In September I should be writing my thesis so at least I have some spare time.
          Why dosent God just pop up and say "Hi"
          maybe it's because pop ups aren't very popular?

Comment

Still too far away... (Well, only place close enough is the corner pub, so... )
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

So... meet or no meet?

Comment

Sadly this is appearing not to be possible My revision's a bit behind and I've got to take a short trip to Hungary next week to help out an local committee there. I'll have to come over some other time and buy you all a beer!
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                X