Satellite Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cronos_qc
    @Dis whats'your avatar? look like an old medieval painting or an slayer cover album!
    close on both accounts, though it would be a celtic frost album cover, not slayer. It's also a painting by a guy named Bosch in the 16th century. It's actually 3 paintings titled: garden of earthly delights. And the right panel is the one in my avatar, though I'm only using the top portion of that painting (because that looks the coolest )

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      Only $8? Are you piggybacking off of somebody else's account?
      Of course.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        My friend had it come with his Audi A4 when he bought it last year. It's ok for those long trips but the truth is I prefer to hear the local news and information which the local stations play. Also an MP3 player would allow me to listen to what ever I wanted for those long road trips without having to pay a monthly fee.
        I have an MP3 player in my car, too. The fact is sometimes I want to be exposed to new music, and the satellite radio is perfect for that as it'll always display artist and song.

This is especially enticing for me, given my cross-Canada road trip starting Sunday. :B:
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
          Listen without limits, with BBC Sounds. Catch the latest music tracks, discover binge-worthy podcasts, or listen to radio shows - all whenever you want.

No adverts, ever.
          Coincidentally, I can get those very feeds on satellite radio in my car even though I'm nowhere near the UK.

Comment

So bottom-line is you're paying for radio, but not what you should be paying. Ok.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm willing to pay for things so long as they increase my enjoyment -- eg, paying for a DVR to skip commercials, paying for satellite radio to skip commercials and for way more selection.

Comment

Working...
              X