• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man accused of telling airport security penis pump was a bomb

Man accused of telling airport security penis pump was a bomb
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    08/23/2006

CHICAGO (AP) -- Cook County prosecutors say a 29-year-old man traveling with his mother desperately didn't want her to know he'd packed a sexual aid for their trip to Turkey.

So he told security it was a bomb, officials said.

Madin Azad Amin was stopped by officials on Aug. 16 after guards found an object in his baggage that resembled a grenade, prosecutors said.

When officers asked him to identify it, Amin said it was a bomb, said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Lorraine Scaduto.

He later told officials he'd lied about the item because his mother was nearby and he didn't want her to hear that it was part of a penis pump, Scaduto said.

He's been charged with felony disorderly conduct, said Andrew Conklin, a spokesman with the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Amin faces up to three years in prison if convicted.

I bet he was a British secret agent
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Whats a penis pump?

Like they cant contain their pee and that helps?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

More like can´t get an erection...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Priceless .

But what exactly is a penis pump ?

Comment

If Indian penii are just remotely as small as Chinese ones, you should know.

Comment

Now as far as this story goes, what was he supposed to do? What should he have told them?

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

How drunk are you?

Comment

ABsolutely not, but I have a week spot for some groundless, anti-come-country-or-other systematic troll

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        If Indian penii are just remotely as small as Chinese ones, you should know.
                        According to the Aryan invasion theory , Indian penises are actually Central Asian penises - so no , they aren't as small as Chinese penises , and so I don't know what a penis pump is . Would you mind enlightening me ?

Comment

I think someone explained it up thread.

Spiff, you what?

Comment

I saw this I thought "Hey! Wasn't PH flying to Berlin today.....hmmmmm......oh it's in the US, carry on."
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

^ the real fun part about Dauphin's post is, PH won't have a chance to read it for another week.

Comment

Working...
                              X