Daughter not doing well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter not doing well...

We have now been at the hospital for 7 days. She got sent home and within 7 hours spiked a fever of 101.7 was re admitted. They've done CAT Scans, IV contrast scans looking for a bleeder or blood clot, nothing. Haven't been able to figure out what's been causing the fevers that she's had since last Thursday. Baby is doing well she's with us at the hospital so she didn't have to break their early bond. This morning the doctor comes in and says she has some irregularity in her heart so they did an EKG. It's been a tough long road getting this little girl here. So yeah, we are on our 7th day there and I'm now on my way back to the hospital please keep a good thought. Thanks.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Monkey!!!

Comment

Best of luck and all that.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Man , this sucks . Hope she gets better soon . My best wishes are with her .

Comment

Good luck!
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Jesus ****in´christ Tia. Hope she pulls through. Didn´t even know you were a grandma...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm a very young grandma and not to bad looking if I do say so myself! Thanks for your thoughts.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

We will keep your family in prayer
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Best wishes, old dragon.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You are in my prayers..

jm
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Just use your special grandma powers!!! That means, stay in the hospital, be decisive and not a push over with doctors and it should go OK.

Here's hoping that the OK happens soon enough so everyone can rest some!

:B:
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

update.... now going into day 8 and when I arrived at the hospital tonight the cardiologist had just left her room. He told her there was nothing to worry about but in the hall I stoped him and ask if everything was alright. He has some test scheduled for her tomorrow. Apparently her pulse is slowing down. When she arrived it was in the 75 to 80 range now it's in the 44 to 51 range. I'm not a doctor but that seems like a bit of drop to me. So that's where we are. Heart test in the morning.

And thanks for the adivce Pekka but I haven't left her or the hospital except in the last few days. I was there straight for 4 days before I began to take small breaks and BTW, I'm a nursing assistant so I stay in the game. Plus Morgan asks lots of questions. I've already had one doctor that will not be coming back into my daughter's room. This is my child and you must get through me to get to her, so yes, I make sure everything is done right. I'm just quite tired. Been getting about 4 hours of sleep per day for the last 8 so I'm whooooped. So that's it, heart test in the morning and we go from there. **crosses fingers**

Comment

Positive thoughts heading your way, Tiamat.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Hey Tia, I'm no doctor or anything but I have a question to ask you. Did the doctors think of Bradycardia? It's a "disease" that is often mis-diagnosed/not found immediatly because it resembles many others. And the symptomes she has are pretty much the same. Google it if you want.

Just thought I'd mention it, but what do I know...

Hang in there.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

best wishes for you and yours.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X