I drink Zam-Zam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drink Zam-Zam

A small local shop has started selling Zam-Zam soft drinks, the Middle East's Answer to Pepsico and Coca-Cola.

I like it. There are three flavours in stock - Zam Zam Up (which a bit like Moutain Dew), Zam Zam Orange, and Zam Zam Cola.

Having tried all three, I am of the opinion that Zam Zam Up is superior to Mountain Dew, and is superior to Zam Zam Orange, which is superior to its Western rivals. Howver Zam Zam Cola is inferior to Coca-Cola, though superior to Pepsi.

Anyone else enjoyed a nice refreshing can of Zam?

I've always found it immensely difficult to get Zam, no matter how I go about it.

Comment

Re: I drink Zam-Zam

I'm sure they finance terrorism
      CSPA

Comment

I think it's drugged

Comment

Yes, it probably IS terrorism
          CSPA

Comment

It's filled with nitroglycerine. See, we can all do the terrorist stereotype jokes
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Isn't Zam-Zam an Iranian brand? For each bottle you buy, some pennies go to the Iranian government in form of taxes.

Personally, I wouldn't drink that. I never drink any coke, nor any of its clones. Even Mecca Cola (started in Paris) I never even tried.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

BAN Zam Zam; get hysterical; terrorism is everywhere.

Kalius, where are you that you can get this rare and wonderful beverage?
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I tried Tesco Cola once. It tasted like what (I'd imagine) drinking shattered glass tastes like.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
                    BAN Zam Zam; get hysterical; terrorism is everywhere.

Kalius, where are you that you can get this rare and wonderful beverage?
                    Wellington, New Zealand.

I found their website: www.zamzamrefreshment.com . It seems like they are a UAE company...

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                      I tried Tesco Cola once. It tasted like what (I'd imagine) drinking shattered glass tastes like.
                      Cola flavoured glass? What would be the point in that... Personally, I find cheap cola tates more like cola-flavoured silicon-sealant.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Tesco cola doesn't taste of cola.....
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Have you tried Freeway cola? That's supposed to be pretty decent. I don't actually drink much cola myself, because I can normally feel my teeth dissolving when I do.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Re: I drink Zam-Zam

Originally posted by Kalius
                            A small local shop has started selling Zam-Zam soft drinks, the Middle East's Answer to Pepsico and Coca-Cola.

I like it. There are three flavours in stock - Zam Zam Up (which a bit like Moutain Dew), Zam Zam Orange, and Zam Zam Cola.

Having tried all three, I am of the opinion that Zam Zam Up is superior to Mountain Dew, and is superior to Zam Zam Orange, which is superior to its Western rivals. Howver Zam Zam Cola is inferior to Coca-Cola, though superior to Pepsi.

Anyone else enjoyed a nice refreshing can of Zam?
                            No, but ive had Mayim Chaim, and Be'er Mayim, the ultra orthodox jewish community's answers to coke and pepsi (Coke and pepsi, despite being kosher, arent kosher ENOUGH for some of the ultra Orthodox) Too much focus on fruity flavors, Id say.

Now Hoffman, the old New York City brand, made a mean root bear and cream soda. Dr Browns Cream soda just isnt the same, though their Cel-Ray soda is a unique experience.

Ive also tried Inca cola, which is popular around here, thanks to global migration trends, but it really didnt do anything for me.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                            X