Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell does LL mean

Comment

He's transferred to the other team and is hitching up with Leisure-suit Larry.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Taking the next step

Originally posted by Guynemer
        The LL and I have decided to move in together, and I'm going to be taking her ring shopping in the very near future.
        Now there's a euphemism if I ever heard one
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sick
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Look what's crawled in
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Congrats Guy!
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Congratulations. If this is what you want, I hope it works out for you. It did for me many years ago. Still going strong.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
                  Congratulations. If this is what you want, I hope it works out for you. It did for me many years ago. Still going strong.
                  Not gonna deny that it is scary, but it is unquestionably what I want.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Yes, the Libertarian Librarian.

I no longer have the cool dog--he is with my ex. The LL has cats. Four of them. They may try to kill me in my sleep.

So I can send his and her's Buckeye towels now!

That's alright. Michigan has been OSU's ***** for several years now. She might take pity on you, and let you keep a couple of Michigan items.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

She doesn't like football. At all. She claims to be the only person to ever graduate from OSU to never have attended a football game.

She used to TA some classes as a grad student, and saw lots of shady goings-on with the "student-athletes."
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Congrats.. Liberterrians are scary, but I am glad you like her!

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's a shame about the shadiness. There has been an odor coming out of the football program for a couple of years. Hope it's not systemic and they get tagged.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

congrats.

make sure they include the cowbell in the wedding music.

Comment

Working...
                            X