Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the next step

Well, I've done it.

The LL and I have decided to move in together, and I'm going to be taking her ring shopping in the very near future.

One never knows just what to expect out of life, does one?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Expect it when you least expect it!

Congratulations. :beer:
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

LL = Lyle Lovett?
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
        LL = Lyle Lovett?
        *shudder*

Lady
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

*shudder*

Lady
          He was an Aggie.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

So I can send his and her's Buckeye towels now!
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Oh, Guy. I'm so sorry.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So, when are you getting a puppy? It's not a real relationship unless you get a puppy.

Comment

Guy is the puppy.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Awwwwww, how precious.

Actually, IIRC Guy has a cool dog already, so they have to get another kind of pet. Gila monster?

Comment

Congrats Guy. Or maybe not

Is your lady friend the same one you told us before?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yes, the Libertarian Librarian.

I no longer have the cool dog--he is with my ex. The LL has cats. Four of them. They may try to kill me in my sleep.

So I can send his and her's Buckeye towels now!

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I no longer have the cool dog--he is with my ex.
                          Sorry to hear that, but I hope the pooch is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                            They may try to kill me in my sleep.
                            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

You're gonna marry a Libertarian?

Think of all the David Floyds you're gonna bring to life

Well, congrats then
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X